Week Notes Vol 183
November 06, 2022
As a manager some things are given - people come and go. It’s part of the normal flow and something you plan but can never be fully prepared for. However on the flip side if you are lucky and put some effort into it even folks who leave a job stay connected to you in the future.
I have a wall of pictures on my office wall. Yes, the places are beautiful but when I look at them I remember the time and people, not just the views. Remember your why and the how/when will follow.
Starting from top left:
- Slot canyons and overcoming obstacles, trusting others
- Almost setting the desert on fire by not preparing adequately
- Remembering that sometimes going solo is the best
- Other times it’s all about who are you on the journey with
- There are uncomfortable times with a silver lining
- If you aren’t scred, you aren’t pushing yourself enough
Written by Katrin Valdre who has a permanent address in Portland, OR but does not believe in one physical location. You should follow her on Twitter