Week Notes Vol 9
July 04, 2019
Is there anything better than unstructured time? No meetings, no phone calls, no obligations except to go see family while on vacation in Estonia. There is something truly spectacular about spending time off in Estonia - it is quiet but you are always connected to the internet should you need to.
- Still chugging along with Startup by Doree Shafrir
- Picked up a book in Estonian Millest kõneleb vana taksojuht kuupaistel by Andrus Kivirähk
- Visited Narva castle for the first time and waved at Russia
- Daytripped out to Haapsalu
- Eating all the delicious food in Estonia (you can keep your food cost to < 10 euros a day here and eat well)
- Attending song festival day one on Saturday!
Written by Katrin Valdre who has a permanent address in Portland, OR but does not believe in one physical location. You should follow her on Twitter